- Roll over image to zoom in
Availability: Check In stock
Regular Price: $ 39.99
Special PriceCheck Best Price On Today!!
Review 50s Poodle Diva Costume Halloween Costumes 2017
50s Poodle Diva Costume is best in online store.
If you are thinking of buying these costumes early, you will have much more variety of costumes that you can buy, especially if you are thinking of buying your costumes online. When thinking about buying costumes that are great for a couple, you can go really big. There are so many different varieties of costumes, which you will not struggle to find the best one for you. The whole secret is that you should just make sure that you are searching and buying your costumes at the best possible place.
50s Poodle Diva Costume Halloween Costumes 2017
Look, we know what you're thinking...what's the big deal with calling it a Poodle skirt? The obvious answer is - just in case you didn't notice - that the skirt has a poodle on it. But this particular design became all the rage when a 25 yr old named Juli Charlot needed a cute skirt to wear to a holiday party in 1947. She couldn't sew, and she didn't have a bank full of money, so she bought some inexpensive felt. Felt was the only material available in post-war America that was wide enough to do what she envisioned, which was cut a complete circle out of the fabric, and then make a hole for her waist in the center of that felt circle...thus, no seams, which equals no sewing!
And while we would have called that a donut skirt (mmm...donuts...), she appliquéd Christmas trees to it, a little design trick that turned out to be a huge hit at the holiday party. Such a huge hit, in fact, that she started making more of these skirts to sell so she could raise money to go to design school (and finally learn how to sew). The most popular design she sold? You guessed it: The chic, well-groomed poodle with a swirly leash. Hence, the circle skirt began to be known as and forever coined The Poodle Skirt, which remains one of the most memorable symbols of 1950s Americana.
But while the Poodle Skirt might already be famous, we've gotta tell ya...this 50s Poodle Diva Costume has to be its greatest hit! The rich-looking satin fabric will have all the kids at the hop all shook up, and the silver sequin trim on the shoulder straps, front neckline, and belt is the stuff of earth angels. And anyone would be a fool not to fall in love with the fitted bodice and bouffant skirt, not to mention the short jacket with puffed sleeves! Add a cute pair of heels, a choker, and a bouncy ponytail or bouffant wig to this 1950s Poodle Diva Costume, and you'll be Sweet Sixteen all over again!-->Click To Read Description More<--
Review 50s Poodle Diva Costume
Learning Halloween Costumes How To Buy Online
When it comes to Halloween clothes, everyone likes to buy something unique and invisible. If you have visited all the nearby shops and have not found anything that you have chosen, you can shop online. Online stores usually have a collection of the most weird costumes. Online shopping is the easiest thing you can choose when you want to save your time and efforts. Going online will not only give you access to an endless number of costumes but also accessories, makeup, masks and so on. Go online and keep grazing and you're sure to get what you're looking for.
One of the main benefits of online shopping is that you can visit several websites at a time and compare the collections as well as the prices. This will make it easier for you to choose the ideal costumes.
Another advantage of online shopping is that you can shop at any time or anywhere. Even if you're shopping in the twenty-first hour, it will not be a problem.
We look at how to buy Halloween uniforms online.
- Tell any of the search engines such as Google, Bing or Yahoo and type (Halloween Costume). You will find a list of many online stores that sell costumes, especially for Halloween.
- You can not visit some sites and look for their collection. Different web sites wear the costumes in different modes. While in some online stores, the costumes will be displayed by size, in other stores they will be displayed by category such as 'teen', 'adults', 'for little children' and so on.
- Choose to dress, you will have to consider the size. You should have tape at hand so that you can measure your shoulder, your magic, height, chest and so on. Now match your size with a specific costume size to understand whether the costumes you choose will be suitable for you or not.
- You should find out if you get something extra with the dress as masks, wings or other accessories. Sometimes these things are included in the costume package. If these things are not included, you can choose to buy them separately.